It took me entirely too long to lookup how many digits were in a Petabyte, so after some hunting I put together this neatly organized chart displaying up to the 25th digit or 1024^8th place.
I tried to arrange the data in such a way that the chart shouldn't need much explaination or any legends or keys.
- kibibyte / kilobyte filesize
- mebibyte / megabyte filesize
- gibibyte / gigabyte filesize
- tebibyte / terabyte filesize
- pebibyte / petabyte filesize
- exbibyte / exabyte filesize
- zebibyte / zettabyte filesize
- yobibyte / yottabyte filesize
I noticed an easy way to remember which digit a Yottabyte starts with, Y is the 25th letter in the English alphabet & 25 is the digit a Yottabyte starts at. The same goes for P and Petabyte.